BetaONE will rise again!

Old 4th Aug 04, 01:31 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
"Another 4 years of Bush. God help us! Well maybe his Bin Laden friends among the Saudi Oil family may disagree with that. "

I hope you're not basing this statement on the lies in Michael Moore's movie. ALL presidents need to deal with the Saudi Royal familly. To not do so could send the US economy into a total collapse! As far as 'being in bed' with them goes, these connections are tenuous at best.

This election is too important to base your vote on conspiracy theories. Let's keep this discussion as fact based as possible.

Thank you.

}---:)
Old 4th Aug 04, 01:58 AM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
I'm not in the USA so you can ignore me if you like :P but the way the US public votes will affect not only America but also how it deals with the rest of the world.

John F. Kerry may be a "Libertarian" and a "Peacenik" but i'm willing to bet that he isn't in bed with the saudi's, the Bin-Laden's nor the biggest oil suppliers in the world.
I bet he didn't ferry the Bin-Laden and Saudi Royal Familly members back to their homes in Saudi Arabia on a chartered jet when all other domestic and international flights were grounded in the wake of the 9/11 atrocities. He didn't even let the FBI question the above famillys about the whereabouts of Osama. WTF is up with that???? He's saying Osama is the root of all evil and he must be caught at all costs yet he lets his brothers and sisters go home without even questioning them about the man he would eventually start 2 wars in order to catch. Note that i said Started 2 wars- neither the "liberation" of Afghanistan nor Iraq are finished and you are still losing son's, daughters, husbands, wives and uncles.

I bet he didn't lie to, not only the American people (whom he is supposed to represent) but to the rest of the world as well, when he made his tenuous "links" from Bin-Laden to Iraq and Saddam Hussain.

I bet he doesn't think he is on a mission from god to break "The Axis Of Terror".

If Bill "Cuban Cigar" Clinton didn't get thrown out during the impeachment process for fiddling Monica Lewinski in his office you can sure bet he would have been thrown out for spewing as many lie's as Bush has.

Not only has Bush jr lied to you he has run roughshod over the Amendments and Civil Rights Bill's that your forefathers and ancestors fought to attain. Immigrants can now be arrested and held indefinately for no reason other than their country of origin. He can read your emails without you kowing, HE'S TRYING TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SEARCH YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT YOU EVEN KNOWING!!!! He's stripping your freedom and your rights and you don't seem to notice

Don't get me wrong- i don't want another life, be it American, Australian etc to be lost. Your troops belived what they were told, they followed their orders and acted with good in their hearts. They thought they were fighting for the good of the World and their Country. They weren't to know that they were fighting for oil concessions and the right to run a pipeline to feed Bush's wealth. That's another crime that should be brought against bush Jnr- the loss of every serviceman and woman who died in his wars should be counted as murder committed by him.

Blair is just as bad, he only joined in the fight to keep you sweet- i feel sick to have voted for that psycophant in the first place

EDIT: tube posted his above reply whilst i was typing the above. he dismiss's michael Moore's work as "conspiracy theories". Read "Dude- Where's my country" check his facts and research the documents he cites. Check the laws that are being ammended to strip you of your rights. You can only dismiss him after you have checked the paperwork. Bush is in bed with the Saudi's and the Bin-Laden's- the world can see it but you can't?

Old 4th Aug 04, 05:14 AM
Chopped Liver

"I bet he didn't ferry the Bin-Laden and Saudi Royal Familly members back to their homes in Saudi Arabia on a chartered jet when all other domestic and international flights were grounded in the wake of the 9/11 atrocities."

This is a LIE! Richard Clark (former head of the terroism task force under Clinton AND Bush) who wrote a scathing book praising Clinton and Dissing Bush was in chage of this! And even HE says this claim is NOT TRUE!

And, Dog, seeing you use the term 'Libertarian' in the same sentance with John Kerry only emphasizes the fact you don't have idea one what you're talking about. No disresepect but, Libertarians want LESS government than even Conservatives do! John Kerry wants MORE government! This is the LIBERAL agenda. To make one dependent on government handouts so you vote for them to provide housing, health care, day care, instead of relying one ones own ability to provide for themself.

Sorry man. But you need to get out of the bunker more often. Unless, of course, you WANT the government to tuck you in at night

}---

P.S. Kerry and his wife are TEN TIMES the multi-internationalists as the Bush's are. Check out their mansions around the world, private jets and yachts, former stock holdings in foreign companies (they sold most of them just before Kerry decide to run for president). This guy is a FRAUD and the furthest thing from a "man of the people".

More to come!
Old 4th Aug 04, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
Quote:
And, Dog, seeing you use the term 'Libertarian' in the same sentance with John Kerry only emphasizes the fact you don't have idea one what you're talking about
I was quoting a post above, not my words

Old 4th Aug 04, 04:55 PM
Chopped Liver

Quote:
Originally posted by DoG@Aug 4 2004, 11:12 AM
I was quoting a post above, not my words
[snapback]207422[/snapback]

Oops! My bad

}---
Old 5th Aug 04, 01:03 AM
Chopped Liver

Ok, I'm going to try and get this thread back on track.

This is where I'm coming from. I believe that 'W' is basically a "what you see is what you get" kinda guy. Love or hate him, I believe he is NOT a "phony". I suffer no illusion that those of you who hate him are prepared to search out the truth of John Kerry. The goal of this thread is show the truley undecided VOTERS here in the USA that the Kerry you see on TV is a total FRAUD!

In the coming weeks I will be posting reliable sorces with links regarding his record in congress, lifestyle, and attempts to manipulate the media and voters into believing he is someone he is not. Those of you willing to do the same with 'W' should feel free to start your own threads.

Thank you.

}---:)
Old 5th Aug 04, 07:16 PM
Chopped Liver

Kerry Praises Ohio Football...

...in MICHIGAN!

On Sunday and into Monday, Kerry hit Michigan,"I just came here from Bowling Green," Kerry told the crowd to subdued applause. "I was smart enough not to pick a choice between the Falcons and the, well, you know, all those other teams out there. I just go for Buckeye football, that's where I'm coming from."

At that point, before all the boos began raining down upon him, Kerry seemed to realize his error. In an attempt to silent the angry crowd of University of Michigan supporters, Kerry said, "But that was while I was in Ohio".

_http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=6920

If Bush did this, would you call him stupid? I bet you would.

}----
Old 5th Aug 04, 07:50 PM

unicorn is on a distinguished road
Yes I would. Then again everybody allready knows him:

"George Bush, we know you,
daddy was a killer too"

Poor America - what a choice...
Old 6th Aug 04, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Stuck between the rock and the hard place- you have to make the choice between 2 "evils". you can either take the devil you know and have seen in all his colours or the devil who's a suprise package. i like a suprise :P

Old 6th Aug 04, 08:18 PM
BetaONE Supporter

Tomboy is an unknown quantity at this point
@DoG,

<QUOTE>If Bill "Cuban Cigar" Clinton didn't get thrown out during the impeachment process for fiddling Monica Lewinski in his office you can sure bet he would have been thrown out for spewing as many lie's as Bush has.</QUOTE>

Again you don't know what you are talking about. Clinton was the master liar of all time. Clinton was so averse to the truth that he told lies even when he didn't have too. Plus his lies are not over yet, with the recent publishing of his new book "My Life" ("My Lie" when you correct the typo) he continues to spew lies to cover his behind and try to salvage his legacy. In my opinion, Bush in consultation with our allies came to reasonable conclusions regarding WMDs in Iraq and bravely took the needed action. I believe that the UN "Oil for Food" investigation will reveal that those nations which opposed the US did so because influential members of their governments were bribed by Sadam. Doing the right thing is rarely popular. In a way, criticism of Bush by the European/American Left should be considered a badge of honor that proves he was right.

Tomboy