BetaONE will rise again!

Old 6th Aug 04, 09:18 PM

unicorn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Again you don't know what you are talking about. Clinton was the master liar of all time. Clinton was so averse to the truth that he told lies even when he didn't have too. Plus his lies are not over yet, with the recent publishing of his new book "My Life" ("My Lie" when you correct the typo) he continues to spew lies to cover his behind and try to salvage his legacy. In my opinion, Bush in consultation with our allies came to reasonable conclusions regarding WMDs in Iraq and bravely took the needed action. I believe that the UN "Oil for Food" investigation will reveal that those nations which opposed the US did so because influential members of their governments were bribed by Sadam. Doing the right thing is rarely popular. In a way, criticism of Bush by the European/American Left should be considered a badge of honor that proves he was right.
Lol - Tomboy for politician - No I don't think so.
Now it's you not knowing what you are talking about. Stating that nations that opposed the US criminal actions did so as members of their government were bribed by Sadam is ridiculous. The following thing about getting criticized proves he [Bush] did the right thing is just equally intelligent.

please,
Old 6th Aug 04, 11:55 PM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
Quote:
@DoG,

<QUOTE>If Bill "Cuban Cigar" Clinton didn't get thrown out during the impeachment process for fiddling Monica Lewinski in his office you can sure bet he would have been thrown out for spewing as many lie's as Bush has.</QUOTE>

Again you don't know what you are talking about. Clinton was the master liar of all time. Clinton was so averse to the truth that he told lies even when he didn't have too. Plus his lies are not over yet, with the recent publishing of his new book "My Life" ("My Lie" when you correct the typo) he continues to spew lies to cover his behind and try to salvage his legacy. In my opinion, Bush in consultation with our allies came to reasonable conclusions regarding WMDs in Iraq and bravely took the needed action. I believe that the UN "Oil for Food" investigation will reveal that those nations which opposed the US did so because influential members of their governments were bribed by Sadam. Doing the right thing is rarely popular. In a way, criticism of Bush by the European/American Left should be considered a badge of honor that proves he was right.

Tomboy
Do me a favor please!! are you brainwashed as well? are you beyond rational thought? Your president started his war so he could get his hands on the oil. His daddy wanted it and now he wants it- he's killed thousands to get what he wants. He blames it on a heinous act of terrorism then repays the act by not only destroying large parts of Afghanistan with similar acts of terrorism but then goes and does it to Iraq as well!! you wonder why people are pissed with him? He betrayed his sountry so he could get rich, i won't even offer odds on the chance that when he leaves office he get's a "job" with a major oil company and sit's on his donkey whilst he counts his cash and laughs all the way to the bank- wich no doubt he will be a member of the board for.

Does it not even bother you that the information he relied upon to start his war was false? Do you feel no remorse for the thousands who have died because of his greed?

Old 7th Aug 04, 01:44 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
There's no way any Bush supporter can convince a Bush hater to change their mind so I won't waste my time.

Back to Kerry the fraud!

Here's the add Kerry doesn't want you to see...

_http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video_wmv.html

This add was made by people who severed with Kerry. They did NOT serve on the same BOAT but served WITH him. These swift boats opperated as 'squadrons' much the same way the Air Force does but, at much closer quarters.

These men are DECORATED Viet Nam vets who have signed sworn affidavits and gone on record as saying Kerry is a FRAUD! Yet the big 3 media (ABC,NBC, and CBS) REFUSE to cover their story. Compare this to the coverage the big 3 gave the UNSUBSTANTIATED story of 'W' going "AWOL". The big 3 were ALL OVER *this* story even though there wasn't ONE witness, sworn statement, or document that ever even HINTED that 'W' didn't complete his service.

Now, can I *prove* the Dems don't want you to see this add?

Yerp!

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesui...unfit_pdf.html

This link will take you to a copy of a fax the DNC sent to television stations threatening possible LEGAL ACTION if they ran the add in question. These are the same Liberals who run screaming and crying when CONSUMERS threaten to stop buying products from rock/hollywood stars who insult their audiences with Bush bashing.

These Liberals scream bloody murder when *fans* tell them too shut up and then cry about their right to "free speech" yet when DECORATED VETS want to tell their story, the Liberals first reaction is to THREATEN them with law suites! I guess "freedom of speech" is only for the Liberal elite and NOT for DECORATED VETS!?

More to come...

}---

P.S. I'm still waiting for you "bunkerheads" to provide links and documents supporting your hate speech.
Old 12th Aug 04, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Firefox has disabled reputation
Here is my .02 if the Bush Repbulicans are for the "RICH" and the Democrats are Party for the "POOR". is'nt the election won by the Party with the most people in it that vote. So in order to stay in control you have to increase your numbers right? So who is going to increase their numbers? and which would you rather be ?

About Civil Liberties they are useless if you are DEAD.

If regime changes begins at Home, 1st I don't want any regime running america.

Freedom is'nt Free.

my .02c
Old 12th Aug 04, 08:01 PM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
In his acceptance speech at the Democratic Convention last month, John Kerry told the story of Mary Ann Knowles, a New Hampshire woman with breast cancer who Kerry said, "had to keep working day after day right through her chemotherapy, no matter how sick she felt, because she was terrified of losing her family's health insurance."

But New Hampshire's Union Leader newspaper reports Knowles had 26 weeks of paid disability leave available, and was never in danger of losing her insurance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,128827,00.html

When will "Big Media" tell the truth about Kerry?

}---:?