BetaONE will rise again!

Old 20th Aug 03, 09:57 PM
Fisher

Now EAL-4 certified
*Comprehensive hybrid security architecture provides both speed and security
*Delivers strong intrusion protection without interfering with day-to-day business
*Initial and continuous automatic system hardening minimizes risks and vulnerabilities
Strong user-authentication alternatives provide the flexibility to use existing security databases
ICSA certification guarantees compliance with industry-leading security requirements
Seamless integration with optional VPN feature delivers low-cost, secure connectivity for remote users
Proven to minimize impact against blended threats like Code Red and Nimda
Secures network perimeters that are vulnerable to malicious attacks
Symantec Enterprise Firewall protects enterprise assets and business transactions by ensuring fast and secure connections with the Internet and between networks. As a comprehensive hybrid firewall, it enables fast, controlled connectivity, providing strong and transparent protection against unwanted intrusion without slowing the flow of approved traffic. Through its optional, standards-based Symantec Enterprise VPN it can also provide low-cost, high-speed connectivity between offices and for mobile workers. Designed to support businesses with highly sophisticated networks as well as those just requiring basic email and Web browsing, Symantec Enterprise Firewall is an essential security component for today's electronically connected world.
More info:

hxxps://www-secure.symantec.com/licensing/sef_v70/license_types.jsp
Old 21st Aug 03, 06:59 AM

Kawadevil
Thanks Fisher,

I works with this one for more than a year now.
I'ts working like a charm on my own network and on my bussines network.
There is a v7.04 now, I still have to update my v7.0.

The big thing I like the most is that I can remotely connect to my networks where ever I am.