BetaONE will rise again!

Old 2nd Dec 02, 04:27 PM
Fisher

Now you can backup your favorite DVD movies with nothing more than a DVD burner and your home computer with DVDXCOPY software. There's no need to invest hundreds of dollars in replacing lost or damaged DVD discs. Not when DVDXCOPY lets you make backup copies of all your DVD movies using a standard DVD+R or DVD-R burner! Best of all, your copies will play on your home DVD player just like regular DVDs! (Most Newer DVD Players support DVDR or DVD RW)
More info:
hxxp://www.dvdxcopy.com/index.htm?a=46075
Old 2nd Dec 02, 05:01 PM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
Just dont try to back up the extra's DVD's you get with many of the newer releases. I tried to back up the Attack of the clones extra's dvd and it just wasted 2 dvd r's. It wont reproduce the menu so all you get is one continuous film of the extra's- prety useless.

Old 2nd Dec 02, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

~*McoreD*~ is an unknown quantity at this point
DVDXCOPY is just to backup DVDs back again to DVD-R hey! I was confused, if this could backup them to CDRs. But it is not. I tried this DVDXCOPY (25MB - the setup file size) and that's what I experienced