BetaONE will rise again!

Old 19th Jun 07, 02:09 PM

NewsBot will become famous soon enough
iTunes Sync 1.2
Author description
Do you have iTunes? Do you have an iPod? I guess you don't have an iPod, otherwise you probably wouldn't be reading this. I have iTunes, I don't have an iPod, but I wanted to be able to sync my MP3 player with iTunes, regardless of what brand it was and so iTunes Sync was born. In just a few easy steps you can synchronize any iTunes playlist with any MP3 player that shows up as a drive letter in Windows (pretty much all of them do). It's as simple as 3 easy steps:

* Setup a playlist in iTunes that you want to sync to your MP3 player
* Configure your MP3 player in iTunes Sync by giving it a name, selecting an "identification file or folder" and selecting a playlist from iTunes
* Now just click Synchronize and watch the magic happen!

You can configure as many different MP3 players as you need and synchronize each one with the different iTunes' playlists. Amazing! Magic! Technology!

Read full story...

More...