BetaONE will rise again!

Old 27th Aug 04, 05:58 PM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
I am John Kerry. I want to be your President

I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war, but I voted for it. Now I'm against it but I was for it. I support the UN. I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war. But I voted for the Iraq war. So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war, wait...

I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions. I support gays but think the San Francisco mayor is wrong. I support gay marriages. No, wait, gay unions.

I'm Catholic. Wait, I'm Jewish. My dad was Jewish. But I was raised Catholic. What am I? I don't want to confuse people.

I am for abortions, but wait, I'm Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life. But I might consider putting pro-life judges in office, but I'm not sure. I do know I voted for a pro-life judge, but I stated that it was a mistake.

I went to Vietnam. But I was against Vietnam. I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. But I am a war hero. Against the war.

I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away. I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals, then lately I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away.

I believe Ribbons and medals aren't the same thing. Medals come with ribbons, so now I believe that ribbons and medals are the same thing besides the fact that ribbons are cloth and medals are medal.

I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover. But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it. But sometimes, we fly upside-down for fun.

Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman. The Israelis shouldn't kill Palestinian terrorists, but they should stop terrorism. Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter. I support Mideast peace.

I am for the common man, unlike Bush. I am against the rich. But my family is worth 700 million dollars has a jet and many SUVs. I am the common man.

I am against sending jobs overseas. My wife is a Heinz heir. Heinz has most factories offshore. I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.

I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock. I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town. I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy for small corporate America.

I own SUVs when I talk to my followers in Detroit, MI. Teresa owns SUVs, I don't, when I talk to tree hugging followers. I have a campaign jet that gets 1/3 mpg, which is great fuel efficiency.

I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections. I defended a draft dodger Clinton and stated that all serve in their own capacity whether they draft dodge or not. Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a hero? Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam. My opponent didn't. I have three purple hearts! I am a hero. I am qualified to run this country since I served.

I spent christmas of 1968 in Cambodia, being shot at by the drunken South Vietnamese and the Khmer Rouge, while president Nixon was lying to the country and saying that there were no troops in Cambodia. What's that you say, Nixon wasn't president in 1968, well it must have been some other president then. Who was that president with the a phony silver star, it was probably him.

Are you sure the Khmer Rouge were not active until 1970, well I guess I must not have been there then. That's right I was actually in my basecamp in Vietnam at least 55 miles from the Cambodian border and I spent the evening writing in my journal about being in Cambodia. I got confused after I said it so many times between 1968 and 1986.

I am a real hero though, just spend three minutes with the people who served with me and they will tell you. No, not those 200 plus veterans who served with me and say I lied, and not all those veterans that signed affadavits that say I am a phony, I mean just these 8 people that travel around with me (my band of brothers).

I am John Kerry. I want to be your President.

Old 27th Aug 04, 08:29 PM
BetaONE Supporter

war59312 has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to war59312 Send a message via AIM to war59312 Send a message via MSN to war59312 Send a message via Yahoo to war59312
I for one am extending my right, not to vote.
Counter started: April 2, 2003

Download: http://war59312.admuncher.com/download.shtml
Old 27th Aug 04, 09:58 PM
BetaONE Supporter

MinnesotaKid is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with many of your points, JacKDynne, but I just can't get past this:

That's how many of our military have had to pay the price for George Bush's "mistake". So far...

I agree that Kerry has flip-flopped on a number of issues. But I also want a leader who can grow and evolve in their thinking over time. There are many issues I don't feel the same way now as I did 20 years ago. People change.

I really don't know who I will vote for. Nader probably. The political process in this country has really gone down the drain, so I am not surprised that many folks don't vote. They feed us all this BS during the campaign and then do whatever they want anyway.

As for Kerry, I don't trust him either.
Old 28th Aug 04, 04:10 AM
Administrator

Firefox has disabled reputation
The flip-flop I am waiting to hear is ..... I ran for President before I decided to withdraw running for President. Let him pull a Ross Perot.

I am thinking that he will withdraw from the race mid october from a scandal that has absoultely noting to do with Vietnam, I actually think that the Vietnam issue is a Diversion to cover up something even bigger and more sinster, ( call me a consipacy theroist) But it is kind of like magick and Slieght of hand you get people to look and and you do something with the other. Someone will uncover something.

I think that it is only a matter of time before America is Attacked again, we are so distracted and the in fighting and how divided we are.... I think that we will only get more time if we elected one over the other. It is pretty bad when "Proud to be an American" is considered hate speech and insenstive.

I know that America has it's flaws but it has been the Greatest empire on earth. But I am afraid that we are following in the footsteps of the Romans and the British. One differnce is that we have liberated many countires that we did not occupy or Annex as part of our empire or make them our citizens. Yes we have done many bad things to many differnt peoples, but the good we have done far out weighs the small amount of evil that we have done, We have given Trillions of dollars to many countries. as well as Aid, food, medical relief, and FREEDOM.

But I think that we have fallen victim to our selves our own Liberal values. I think that Old GLory is becoming Faded Glory.

My Vote for President is None of the Above.

We need another Ronald Regan.

This message was Approved of by me.....
Old 28th Aug 04, 09:48 PM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
"I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover. But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it. But sometimes, we fly upside-down for fun."

LOL!

}---