BetaONE will rise again!

Old 3rd Dec 03, 09:14 PM
Fisher

TDS-3 VS AntiTrojan.

I used to this day AntiTrojan and it worked fine but a few days ago I found TDS-3.
What from they write it looks like TDS-3 is better.
The product Anti-Trojan will not be continued any longer.

I would like to know your opinions about it.

For years, TDS-3 has been widely accepted as being the worlds most comprehensive anti-trojan system with the largest anti-trojan database. TDS-3 maintains ease of use whilst providing many advanced utilities to keep trojans away. TDS-3 includes an on-demand scanner aswell as a realtime monitor.

What is a trojan?

Trojans are malicious programs often used by hackers to attack target computers, usually to provide a backdoor into the system but sometimes just to cause destruction. Remote Access Trojans (RATs) are the most famous class of trojans and they usually come in two parts - a server that is sent to infect the victim, and a client that the hacker uses to connect to the server after the victim is infected. There are many ways that hackers can use to infect a target with a trojan, and careful security measures aren't always enough - a strong anti-trojan program such as TDS can easily detect tens of thousands of trojans that would otherwise be near-impossible for a human to find.

I have an anti-virus program, do I need an anti-trojan program?Leading anti-virus systems are good at detecting viruses, but relatively poor at trojan detection. TDS detects several thousand trojans that we can confirm are still not detected by any anti-virus programs. One reason for this is that anti-virus researchers have a lot more to deal (such as over 50,000 viruses!) so they must limit how much time they spend on anti-trojan research. This is not the case with TDS, where we work fulltime doing nothing but trojan research and development.

Which kinds of malicious software does TDS detect?TDS essentially detects anything malicious that isn't a virus. This includes RAT Servers, RAT EditServers, RAT Clients, RAT Plugins, RAT DDoS Servers, FTP RATs, Droppers, Binded trojans, Packed Servers, Keyloggers, Spyware, Mail Trojans, Password Stealers, Internet Worms, mIRC Worms, Malicious DLLs, Monitors, Spyware, and many others.http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/
Old 4th Dec 03, 04:45 AM

PietNel
Send a message via ICQ to PietNel
Thanks for the info! I will also look into it
Old 4th Dec 03, 01:10 PM
BetaONE Supporter

Bads is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for these informations

I will check for a Demo version and try it
Old 4th Dec 03, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Firefox has disabled reputation
Moved Here seemed more apporiate.
Old 5th Dec 03, 01:38 AM
Retired Crew

Alpine is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Alpine Send a message via AIM to Alpine
Wow .. this programs sound very great .. i will also download the trial and test it |!!|

Thx for this awsome info !
Old 5th Dec 03, 07:04 AM
Retired

richardc2000 is on a distinguished road
I am trying it too
thanks Fisher