BetaONE will rise again!

Old 14th Apr 06, 02:54 PM
Retired Crew

Alpine is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Alpine Send a message via AIM to Alpine
Vista ready logo tips up
Black and boring

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE when I went to big-box retailer #12 and noticed that the Vista Ready logo we told you about a few weeks ago made an appearance in retail. It looks something like the below.

Now I know what you are thinking, that looks nowhere as near as effeminate as the Centrino logo, nor is it bursting with marketing slogany goodness like VIIV 4FS, but it will do.

The black border probably connotes the fate of the program managers after the last delay, the four pieces represent the person who had to tell chair boy about said delay, and the wavyness tells strength of the MS stock after Wall Street heard the news. In any case, yawn.

The INQuirer