BetaONE will rise again!

Old 7th Sep 05, 03:18 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
How Ignorant Is Kanye West?
Last Friday NBC held a 'telethon' for victims of Katrina. (c)Rapper Kanye West once again displayed what a bunch of ignorant bastards these "Rap Artists" are.

"West: George Bush doesn't care about black people!"

I would like to point out that in general, Republicans are more educated and therefore earn more money and are able to donate more than your average Democrat. I'd also like to point out that America is pretty much split down the middle as far as Republican/Democrat demographics are concerned.

If I had a chance to go "nation wide" begging for money, I wouldn't pee off 1/2 the country. Would you?

Does Kanye really care about "his people" or did he use this occasion to enhace his "street cred" ?

I see now other (c)rappers are coming to his defense.

It should be obvious the (c)rappers dont' care about raising money to help thier "Bruthas and Sistas" as much as increasing the sales of thier next album (Kanye's new album comes out soon).

No?

}---:?
Old 7th Sep 05, 12:25 PM
Mega Mod

wase4711 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wase4711 Send a message via MSN to wase4711
Well, if he cares so much about his "bruthhas", why doesn't he donate some of the millions he has earned selling his records?

Plus, I am so fricken sick of listening to some of his cohorts complaining that if this happened in a "white" metro area, the government response would have been much swifter and widespread...

Where is the big time relief effort of the black artists and his fellow rappers?
Why aren't they donating a major part of their incredible wealth to help "their own"??
These loud mouth, negative, hate spewing morons don't deserve the media time that our wonderfull press seems anxious to give them..

Here in Illinois, we have welcomed thousands of refugees from the area with open arms and food, shelter, and love..and most of the areas that have been the most genrous and loving are the "pure white" suburbs, loaded with the "white people" that morons like Kanye
West complain did nothing to help out the poor folks in the Gulf states...

Sorry about the rant, I am just so sick of people like him plaing the "race card" any time they can, just to get publicity..

I repeat, how much $$$ is HE and his "Gangsta" buddies donating to help the cause?????
Old 7th Sep 05, 11:16 PM
Administrator

belthazor is on a distinguished road
For those of you that missed it, here is the video clip. Note the total lack of even REMOTE intelligence.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Kay...ack-People.wmv
Old 8th Sep 05, 01:06 AM
Mega Mod

wase4711 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wase4711 Send a message via MSN to wase4711
Well, Dope Head, or whatever your real name is, the last time I checked, the United States allows freedom of thought and expression, and anyone can feel any way they want to about any subject...And, I never realized you were omniscient, and were able to tell me what I think and how I feel..

I am neither Christian or Republican, so there goes your lame theory..

Funny how the "mayor" of New Orleans, who had the PRIMARY responsibility of getting the relief effort started, wasn't even smart enough to move the school buses that HIS brain surgeons had pre-arranged as part of their emergency evacuation plan out of the flood area so that they could be used to help get people out quickly in case something like this happenned; of course, none of the people in the same IQ range as yourself will ever admit their was ANY fault, blame, or negligence on the part of the officials of New Orleans for their bungling of the initial relief effort; its so much easier for simpletons like yourself to always blame and expect the Federal Government to run our lives, save our asses, and throw money at every problem and disaster that occurs in this country..

I have alot of compassion for my fellow man, and YOUR Lord jesus christ is not my guiding light...

How much money have you donated so far? How many things have YOU given to local charities, and the Red Cross??? I bet nothing, because illiterates like yourself are too busy insulting other folks opinions and finding fault with EVERYTHING anyone says or does, that you don't and can't be bothered with actually DOING SOMETHING besides finding fault and complaining about things that you have no idea about how to change..

I'll compare my 156 IQ to yours any day, my feeble minded friend..and, if it bothers you so much to read anyones' opinion here, you are more than welcome to not read it or visit here...

And by the way, I would fight to the death to defend YOUR right to express YOUR opinion here and any where else, whether I agree with it or not...

Now, its time for me to get back to "blowing my goats"...

Last edited by wase4711 : 8th Sep 05 at 01:30 AM.
Old 8th Sep 05, 02:40 AM

DopeWeasel can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711
Well, Dope Head, or whatever your real name is, the last time I checked, the United States allows freedom of thought and expression, and anyone can feel any way they want to about any subject...
That is simply not true. And at no point did I claim that I know how you feel, I am only going off the simple minded statements that you made in your previous statement. And if you feel that you have the right to your opinion, then I have that same right... so deal with it. Just recently this administration pushed through a bill, to the chagrin of the ACLU, that bans flag burning as a form of protest. Albeit you can still burn a cross on your black neighbors front lawn... but the flag, I guess that's just going too far.

Bringing up the point about IQs proves nothing as if you ask any psychologist, your IQ is not an adequate gauge of a persons true intelligence... besides the fact that you have no idea what mine is. But I can bet that you are not as educated as I am in current events and recent politics. I am active in several groups including the ACLU and Veterans For Peace. I write letters and emails to my congress men and women on a frequent basis. Oh, and I vote, do you?

Quote:
expect the Federal Government to run our lives, save our asses, and throw money at every problem and disaster that occurs in this country
http://costofwar.com/

You want to talk about "throwing money" at a problem. What about 200 BILLION dollars? How much of that money do you think it would have taken to bring the levies and floodwalls up to an appropriate standard? It may have taken years to do, but that is just a glaring example of how long the idea of poor citizens being worthless has permeated the governmental systems in this country.

I have given money. I am a college student and I live paycheck to paycheck. But I donated $50 cash and close to $100 in food and personal hygiene supplies... how much did you donate?

Quote:
And by the way, I would fight to the death to defend YOUR right to express YOUR opinion here and any where else, whether I agree with it or not...
I HAVE fought to defend what I thought was a great country. I spent 4 years in the trenches with the US Army. My ETS was Aug 18 2005. Have YOU spent any time in the armed forces? You SAY that you would, but is that true? Have you... if not, then shut your ignorant mouth. You like to bring up the idea that you have a high IQ... well prove it, say something worthwhile, use words that make you sound intelligent, or anything because simply spouting off regurgitated slogans from FOX news and other conservative groups certainly doesn't prove your point.

I am fed up with the lack of compassion and care that people seem to have for their fellow man. Kick me out if you think that will solve anything, but one day I hope you will learn that people are worth more than what this corporatized government attests they are worth.

Furthermore, I will NOT apologize as I feel it is YOU who need to make the apology. THOUSANDS have died and this is a very, very serious matter. I will NOT apologize to those who cannot respect the dead. And that is quite simply what this thread has done. You have disrespected all the dead in New Orleans and tried to place blame on the local government when that blame is completely unfounded. Please, please, for the sake of all those lost souls... do not let this go, do not let people tell you that this wasn't a serious issue. Do not let all those people die over nothing.

Don't swallow anything too salty. If you can't take my insults and oppinions with a grain of salt, you don't deserve to understand them.
Old 8th Sep 05, 03:22 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
"You have disrespected all the dead in New Orleans and tried to place blame on the local government when that blame is completely unfounded."

Did you not see my most recent post? If you refuse to accept the fact that ALL emergency plans are first based on local response then you are simply ill informed. Have you not seen what my fellow Texans have done? Do you think we waited for the feds? We flipped the Astrodome in 24 hrs because we have an emergency plan and we kicked it into gear when asked.

9-11? When the twin towers were FIRST bombed in 1996 NYC (under republican Gulliani) they came up with several emergency plans based on need. When 9-11 happened NYC kicked into gear their plan! Just like Houston did last week. Those weren't feds running into the towers, those were local cops and firefighters! They didn't run away like the cops in New Orleans.

(NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 3 - Reeling from the chaos of this overwhelmed city, at least 200 New Orleans police officers have walked away from their jobs.

Sorce:_http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/04/national/nationalspecial/04police.html?ei=5090&en=8bf8550c348bbc33&ex=12834 86400&partner=rssuserland&emc
=rss&pagewanted=print) and as of Monday this week 1/3 of the NOPD haven't shown up for work. I didn't hear of ONE NYPD dude leaving!

I don't want to ban you because of your feelings but, if you are so full of hate for W that you are no longer capable of using higher brain functions, maybe you should leave?

moveon.org is a hate group and could probably use your talents.

Please take a deep breath before you post more hate and force us to take actions we don't want to. You're a long time member here and I would personally feel sad if we lose you.

Fact is there's a LOT of balme to go around and hopefuly we'll get to the bottom of it in due time. Perhaps you should consider your mind is so poluted with hatred for W you can no longer think clearly?

Just a thought.

TuB.
Old 8th Sep 05, 01:10 AM
Administrator

belthazor is on a distinguished road
While you are entitled to your opinion DOPE and we OURS, name calling of other members is totally unnecessary will not be tolerated. Grow your ass up before you come back, and if you have it in you apoligize.
Old 8th Sep 05, 01:33 AM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
Alas poor Dopey, I knew him well...

Really man, to say your post is out of line is readily apparent, and as evidenced by your personal attacks on people you don't even know personally, you must be of the sort of weasel that your name implies. Tell you what, why don't you just leave and never come back, I will be happy to be the first to wipe your account - really you are entitled to your opinions about things but dude you are seriously unhinged; the hate filled ignorant drivel that you spout seems quite contradictory to what you preach, you seem to embody the definition of a hypocrite full of double standards.

Sheesh, what an ass you are. I mean your statements are so off the wall that they don't even foster an honest debate; and you are the one accusing others of being "sheep" while you seem to echo all the other far left wingers that are screaming into the air trying to draw attention to themselves - you probably think the president planned for the planes to fly into the buildings all along - what rubbish. Why don't you start a revolution dope, and let it start in your mind first, you obviously have some resentment and bitterness going on - Learn to love yourself first before you can love others. All your self-loathing and hate is very unnactractive.

Have a nice day jerkoff.

/JD

Old 8th Sep 05, 01:45 AM
Administrator

Firefox has disabled reputation
Appaerntly DopeSleazele likes to push his political point of view, on the deaths of the Tsunami and the Huricane victims, it does'nt sound like he gives a damn about the people that lost their lives, He talks of compassion... I see none. I only see that he can judge others for there shortcomings, criticism at this point, right or wrong will not bring back one person, or improve the situation, there are thoose that help, and thoose that can only focus on the negative.

I see that you had great compassion back in December after the Tsunami See Here for the context of the Tsunami suffering thread that you Hijacked for Political gain: http://www.betaone.net/forum/showthread.php?p=74822#post74822

Quote:
DopeWeasel: It's a shame that people would simply tire of hearing of the mass slaughter of any people instead of taking action or speaking up on the subject. I am very saddened by what happened in the Indonesian area and yes it does deserve mass media coverage, yet Radiationboy does bring up a good point (albeit subject for another thread)... Where are the mass protests? Where are the Ken Kesey's, Joan Didion's... as a matter of fact, who and where are any of thecounterculture leaders of our time? How did the American people become so desensitized to the crimes of our politicians? And who is praying for the lives of those lost in this war? I went to church here in Houston, TX and was appalled to hear the preacher giving a sermon condemning the French for their non-involvement in the war. It's as though killing people somehow is now sanctioned by the church and everyone in here in America.

So I must post the question... If no one cares when men, women, and children die in Iraq (a preventable set of events), why should anyone care when others die in natural disasters?
Old 8th Sep 05, 01:57 AM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
WTF?!?!?!- just watched that video link belth....

/JD