BetaONE will rise again!

Old 10th Aug 06, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator

adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Freespire
From the email:
Quote:
Earlier this year, at the Desktop Linux Summit, I announced the new Freespire community project. At that time, we set out a Roadmap with a projected release date for the first version of Freespire of September 1, 2006. I'm very excited and proud to announce that the Freespire community and Linspire engineers have rallied and launched Freespire 1.0 today, nearly a month ahead of schedule!

The idea for the Freespire project was hatched over two years ago, and there has been a lot of hard work and effort to bring about not just the Freespire 1.0 release, but the community and leadership as well. Not only am I proud of the operating system we're releasing today, but also the sound foundation and community infrastructure on which the Freespire project is built. This solid foundation, based on the Freespire Vision, experienced leadership and an active community, will insure that the Freespire project is around for many years to come. As great as Freespire 1.0 is, it's only the beginning.

How do I get a copy of Freespire?

You can freely download Freespire 1.0 (or have a CD shipped to you for a few bucks) by visiting http://freespire.org/download.
I have not tried this yet but am currently downloading it. Looks like it might be fun to play with.
Canon 100-400mm L IS USM
kit lens
Sigma 70-300mm APO DG
Canon 430 EX Speedlight
Dynatran Tripod
Lowepro Mini Trekker AW backpack
Old 26th Aug 06, 03:22 AM
Tall Shirlene

why didn't you just call them about it?