BetaONE will rise again!

Old 30th Oct 04, 03:32 PM

SIRCOOKS is an unknown quantity at this point
block size?
i was backing up my copy of street fighter anniversary editon (which includes third strike), i finished ripping and everything, but when i went to burn in nero it said the block size was not the same as the image size, then it asked me to correct it or ignore it. i ignored it and burnt it, now it seems like the file is aiight when playing, but i cant access certian things in the game...casn anyone explain how to get around this problem...holla back
Old 30th Oct 04, 04:30 PM
BetaONE Supporter

roadworker is an unknown quantity at this point
What program did you use to rip it?

Protected gamecd's are preferrably copied with Alcohol 120%,BlindWrite or CloneCd and even these can't copy every protection.......Nero,EasyCd-Creator,RecordNowMax and similar programs are out of the question to copy protected stuff...
Old 30th Oct 04, 05:18 PM

SIRCOOKS is an unknown quantity at this point
so your saying i should burn this iso using alcohol120% instead, then itell work...holla back
Old 30th Oct 04, 10:53 PM
BetaONE Supporter

roadworker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRCOOKS
so your saying i should burn this iso using alcohol120% instead, then itell work...holla back
No....if you made an iso,you better delete it and redo the image with 1 of the programs I mentioned....an iso is cooked data:mode 1 2048 bytes,while a raw image has to be 2352 bytes to include subchannel data and protection schemes that are stored in the extra bytes....Alcohol 120% reads the image in raw format,using it's own image extension .mds+.mdf to store the full data,instead of leaving things out(working for most protections anyway )