BetaONE will rise again!

Old 28th Oct 07, 05:07 AM

NewsBot will become famous soon enough
Review of the Week: Logitech G15 Keyboard by A10
Every Sunday, as part of the Sunday's Member-Written Review of the Week, the front page will bring you a new review posted by one of our very own members in the Reviews by Members for Members subforum. The subform is predominantly hardware reviews but software reviews have an equal chance of being picked. This week I have stumbled upon A10's review of the Logitech G15 Keyboard. Pictures are courtesy of A10.

"Back again for another G15 review. This time I look at the new and improved G15 Keyboard. Sitting along with one of its buddies on the bottom of shelf at Best Buy it screamed "buy me Steve buy me I'm a hundred dollars, but worth every penny". Well I do have a weak spot for this sort of stuff; I'm not much of an impulse buyer and I also think things through before I put my mittens on the box."

Continue Reading: Review of the Logitech G15 Keyboard

Read full story...

More...