BetaONE will rise again!

Old 31st Mar 03, 09:36 PM
BetaONE Supporter

M31 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got a feeling that the war in its present form may last for at least another month but i'm starting to get more concerned as to whether this will increase the likelihood of more Sept 11th type attacks.

The last war in the Gulf was a CNN war. This one is definitely an Al Jazeera war. There is definitely a growing emnity towards the west from the Arab states about fighting war on Arab soil.

The US and Britain are going to have to be very careful about the post war situation in Iraq. I haven't heard much about what the Arab states want after all many of them don't seem that bothered about democracy BUT i'm sure they won't want the US/Britain running the country for to long.
Old 7th Apr 03, 10:20 PM

Stringent is an unknown quantity at this point
Its funny though, the Arab nations are saying stop the war, we don't like it, but thats just it. They haven't done anything else ... Just words.
Old 10th Apr 03, 04:42 AM
BetaONE Supporter

MinnesotaKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by M31@Mar 31 2003, 02:36 PM
I've got a feeling that the war in its present form may last for at least another month but i'm starting to get more concerned as to whether this will increase the likelihood of more Sept 11th type attacks. *

The last war in the Gulf was a CNN war. *This one is definitely an Al Jazeera war. *There is definitely a growing emnity towards the west from the Arab states about fighting war on Arab soil.

The US and Britain are going to have to be very careful about the post war situation in Iraq. I haven't heard much about what the Arab states want after all many of them don't seem that bothered about democracy BUT i'm sure they won't want the US/Britain running the country for to long.
I seem to remember something happening 9/11/01 on OUR soil. What I hear from "The American Street" is that we're ready to kick some ass! You mess with us, you pay. The Japs and Nazis learned it, now a new generation of thugs are getting the same lesson

And I certainly don't buy the argument that we shouldn't fight this war because we might have another 9/11. Who were we at war with on September 10th? Some hate us simply for who we are.
It won't work to cower in a corner and hope they learn to "like" us, cause it ain't gonna happen.

MNKid