BetaONE will rise again!

Old 16th Dec 07, 08:14 AM

NewsBot will become famous soon enough
Review of the Week: 13" MacBook (Santa Rosa) by Martyn
As part of the Sunday's Member-Written Review of the Week, the front page would like to show you another review written by one of our very own members and posted in Reviews by Members for Members. This subforum is predominantly hardware reviews but software reviews have an equal chance of being picked. This week I have chosen Martyn's review of the 13" Black MacBook (Santa Rosa chipset). Pictures are courtesy of Martyn.

"Three weeks have passed since a lovely black MacBook found its way into my possession, and now the time has come for me to review it. I mean, you would be disappointed in me if I did not write a small piece on such a lovely specimen of human engineering like this, would you not?"

Continue Reading: Review of the 13" Black MacBook (Santa Rosa chipset) by Martyn

Read full story...

More...