BetaONE will rise again!

Old 16th Nov 07, 02:28 PM

NewsBot will become famous soon enough
Icydock MB663 2.5-inch Internal / External Hard Drive Enclosure @ ThinkComputers
*Source: ThinkComputers (http://www.thinkcomputers.org/index....views&id=679)*
Swappable hard drives are nothing new, we have seen them for over 5 years now. One thing that was always a pain was that if I wanted to move something from my desktop to laptop I could not with a swappable hard drive, I had to do it with a flash drive or USB hard drive. There are drawbacks to both of these first the flash drive can only hold so much data and the external USB hard drives are usually big and are not fun to carry around with you. Icydock has a solution for this problem the MB663 hard drive enclosure. It is a 2.5-inch external enclosure that comes with a 3.5-inch internal swappable bay.

More...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)