BetaONE will rise again!

Old 8th Jul 05, 04:41 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
Prayers For Britain.
Before I continue I'd like to express my deepest sympathy for America's bravest allies.

I know there must be deep hatred for the Islamic terrorists who commited these hienous acts but I'd like to point out it wasn't all that long ago when good hearted Christians lynched Negros in the name of God. Before this they burned witches in Salem. And I don't *even* want to bring up the Spanish Inquisition!

The point is, western (Christian) civilization grew up and eventualy figured out what they were doing was wrong. I get the feeling Islam is going through the same changes Christians did but they're just about 400 years behind the times.

This is why I think what George Bush is doing in Iraq is SO important. It's time to bring Islam into the 21st century. If we have to do it with them sreaming and kicking, so be it! But it's time for them to face the facts and get with the program. TERRORISM SUX! I offer as proof the demise of the KKK as a "valid tool of God".

It wouldn't hurt if the STIKING FRENCH and ANAL German's would help the US and Great Britain instead of running for cover.

Time is NOW to help the Iraqi people establish a 21st century form of government and break free from the shackles of hatred and fear. When thier neighbors see that the truth can set them free, their asses will follow!

Where are you Europe?

?---
Old 8th Jul 05, 09:49 AM

KingCobra is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KingCobra
Yes, very sad.

I watched this unfold all day while at work Thursday and like many other people, it felt like 911 all over again. My prayers are with them, this must be so hard to deal with. How about the fear that everyone must be feeling today while using the transportation system. It's all so very sad and a waste.

Last edited by KingCobra : 8th Jul 05 at 09:52 AM.
Old 8th Jul 05, 12:04 PM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
My thoughts and prayers to our allies and friends as well.

/JD

Old 8th Jul 05, 01:35 PM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
You are right Tube, there is a deep hatred of the terrorists who commited the acts of yesterday, what we have to remember though is that we have a huge Islamic contingent in the UK, many of them were born here and in turn have given birth to their children here. We can't hate all the chidren of Islam, in fact we shouldnt hate any TRUE Islamics at all. The islamic faith is a peacefull faith, it preaches tollerance and forgiveness. The cowards who commited these crimes can't be classed as followers of the Islamic faith- they are traitors to their god and, as they were probably born and raised in the UK, are traitors to their country.
They seem to forget that as a nation we have fought for our freedom, we have had our homes destroyed and our fathers, mothers and children killed for the freedom we afford not only to the Islamic population but to all the religions, colours and creeds that call the UK home. We will do what we allways do, we will pick up the pieces, rebuild our lives and our buildings, mourn for our lost and hunt down the cowards who perpetrated the crimes.
WE WON'T GIVE IN, WE WON'T ROLL OVER AND SURRENDER AND WE WON'T LET THE COWARDS WIN.

MY condolences go out to those who were injured and lost their lives yesterday, amd to all those that will lose their lives from the injuries sustained that day. I'm one of the lucky ones, my friends from london and the surrounding area's came through unscathed but there are many more who were not so lucky.
GodBless all who would live in peace as brothers and sisters no matter what colour or origin,