BetaONE will rise again!

Old 23rd Apr 08, 04:41 PM

NewsBot will become famous soon enough
A-Data C702 16GB Flash Drive Review
"I used to carry around several 4-gigabyte sticks because as a technology and graphics professional I need my files with me at all times. I had one stick for portable applications, one for photoshop files and fonts I use all the time, and of course one to hold all my Atari 2600 and Nintendo emulator ROMs...

Now I can replace all of these sticks with a single USB drive thanks to A-Data's C702 16GB Flash drive. Not only does it cram 4 DVDs-worth of storage into a little nugget, but is has features to make it ultra-portable and ultra-useful. "

More...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)