BetaONE will rise again!

Old 25th Jul 03, 07:24 PM

Darkwolven is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it just me or are the writing and edit modes screwed up? What I mean is that often times seperate lines will be posted or previewed as run-on lines and it often takes 3 or more breaks from the enter button to seperate a line and then you get a space of like 2 or 3 lines usually? Also, some of the code like for "[url]" doesn't seem to work at all. What's up?
Old 30th Jul 03, 10:08 PM
BetaONE Supporter

Sephiroth is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
the [url] tags are purposely broken so links can't be clickable, as for the line breaks, i know what you mean, it drives me nuts too, i'll try to fix it as soon as i get time
Old 30th Jul 03, 11:21 PM

E3
Sephiroth... Is there a list of [BBCode] tags somewhere that members can reference (pin them)?

Cheers,
E3
Old 31st Jul 03, 12:50 AM
BetaONE Supporter

Sephiroth is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
Quote:
Originally posted by E3@Jul 30 2003, 05:21 PM
Sephiroth... Is there a list of [BBCode] tags somewhere that members can reference (pin them)?

Cheers,
E3
i don't think there is a list anywhere, if you have time E3 can you look on www.invisionboard.com and see if they have one there? the only custom one we have is hide
Old 31st Jul 03, 08:18 AM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
There is a hack in at IBPlanet called preserve spaces, here's the link:
http://mods.ibplanet.com/db/?mod=1263

Old 31st Jul 03, 12:26 PM

E3
Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth+Jul 31 2003, 09:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sephiroth @ Jul 31 2003, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-E3@Jul 30 2003, 05:21 PM

Cheers,
E3
i don't think there is a list anywhere, if you have time E3 can you look on www.invisionboard.com and see if they have one there? the only custom one we have is hide[/b][/quote]
Hi Seph,

I looked through invisionboard.com for a list of BB Code tags for everyone before I made that last post (without any luck though )... When I saw your reply I decided to go back there for a closer look and after about 10 minutes more, I still had no luck (no search function there either )... Then I thought I'd search the B1 Admin CP... Lots of references in there to IPF/BBCode but after 20 more minutes (Man, there's lots of sections in there!), still no luck ... So I started a new post to see if anyone else knew where there was a list, and guess what happened...?... I found it! The link is right next to the damn field where we've typed in zillions of posts over the years (on the left, underneath the smilies)!! For all you other blind, brain-dead, yet loyal members here's the list directly...http://www.betaone.net/index.php?act...CODE=bbcode&s= . I give up and I'm going to bed now (I need some serious sleep!) .

All the best,
E3
Old 31st Jul 03, 02:53 PM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
/Me prints that out for future reference