BetaONE will rise again!

Old 9th Aug 03, 09:03 PM

PCTech is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PCTech
What php script offers a good way for clients to create a webpage on my site?  I'm curious as I have looked at hotscripts and have found nothing that seems to be any count, maybe there is another site that I haven't found yet.  Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
~PCTech
Old 9th Aug 03, 09:03 PM

Thankbot
1 User already said Thank You!

Dudelive
Old 10th Aug 03, 01:38 AM

E3
There's scripts around that do basic editing features like what we see when we write a reply/post at BetaONE, but I don't remember seeing anything simple that let's people create a new page on a site (anyone else seen anything?). We have some in depth custom written asp programs at work for people to do this, but it wouldn't fit your scenario

I have a lot of custom sites at work that I've created for other people to maintain, which may be similar to what you've got. Most of the web admins that maintain those sites use a web editor (like Frontpage or Dreamweaver) to add/edit pages. There's also a really great tool out from Macromedia now, for this sort of thing too, called Contribute. It give those web admins the ability to add/edit pages on a site, but you can very easily lock/block them out of areas that you don't want them to mess up by using Dreamweaver. Check out Contribute at Macromedia.

All the best,
E3