BetaONE will rise again!

Old 16th Dec 02, 07:38 PM

Leech
Send a message via ICQ to Leech
Quote:
Originally posted by deadman@Dec 16 2002, 12:16 PM
And that's the bottomline because STONE COLD said so!!!!!!

(He's going to be back soon.....very soon)
Man why did you quote him ???

he's an idiot - he'll never show his face in wrestling again ,, and the wife beating cry baby should be put in jail for a while.

McMahon has said on numerous occasions that he will not be back .. and if he did come back he would not have nearly the fan base that he did - Everybody knows he's a baby.
Old 17th Dec 02, 02:08 PM

TheCrossMovement
Send a message via MSN to TheCrossMovement Send a message via Yahoo to TheCrossMovement

And now, Big Poppa Pump(scott steiner) is next in line at a shot at Triple H's world heavyweight title at Royal Rumble Jan 19th, 2003. trust me, He's GONNA get the "hook up", and win it from the game

TCM
Old 17th Dec 02, 11:39 PM

Big POPPA Pump is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Big POPPA Pump
Quote:
Originally posted by harrytoole@Dec 16 2002, 10:47 AM
Is his trial over yet?
His trial is over and he was sentenced to one year of probation!
Old 18th Dec 02, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Leech@Dec 16 2002, 01:38 PM
he's an idiot - he'll never show his face in wrestling again ,, and the wife beating cry baby should be put in jail for a while.

McMahon has said on numerous occasions that he will not be back .. and if he did come back he would not have nearly the fan base that he did - Everybody knows he's a baby.
First of all man, I know a lot more than you do about situation with him and his wife. I even had the chance to meet this guy through a friend of mine who happens to know him quite well (all of us live in San Antonio). He is not a cry baby and there were reasons that led to him beating up his wife. However, those reason still do not justify the reasons for him beating up his wife and i strongly I do agree with you that he should be should have been given some stronger punishment by the law so that he never does that again. To make a long story short, he alone was not at fault over here. His wife had a very big role to play in this whole "Beating Up" situation.

He had also expressed his displeasure in the way things were going around in the WWE when he was there. The ridiculous storylines, the writers asking him to job to a rookie all added to this. He had mentioned more than a few times to the management that he was not happy the way things were going on with his character and rather than listen to him they turned a deaf ear on him. He walked out once and WWE brought him back. Rather than learn from their mistakes, WWE kept doing making the same mistakes over and over again. This coupled with the situation with his wife was just too much for him to handle, which led to his final walk-out from WWE. Bottomline, he is not a cry-baby, now was he one!

Coming to the second part of your reply, where you say McMahon said that he will not be back, you dont even know the half of it. There is nobody else in WWE other than McMahon who is more desperate to bring back SCSA because of the sagging ratings. The ratings/attendence for the WWE TV shows/house shows are so dismal that they need someone really big to revive these ratings. The only one who can do this is SCSA. No other WWE superstar has a bigger fanbase than SCSA. In fact SCSA's fanbase is bigger than all the WWE superstars - past and present (including Hulk Hogan) put together.

And coming to the part of him not attracting any crowd. I assume that you have not been reading the newspapers. SCSA last signing event at a Circuit City store in Virginia drew a crowd of more than 5000 people. This is more people than WWE has ever been able to get for their house shows recently. He is having another event on December 29th and they have already sold a similar number of tickets for this event.

And as further proof that he is indeed returning back to the WWE (WWE RAW 10th Anniversary Edition n January 14th), WWE has been continuously showing past clips of SCSA in action on all of their RAW shows. WWE has never shown clips of anybody who has fallen out of their graces, for that matter not even mentioned their name on any of their shows. The very fact that SCSA clips are been shown on RAW are a further proof that WWE more than ever is trying to get SCSA back!!!!

And finally a parting Quote from our friend STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN:

"I don't know how good your hearing is, but if you don't understand what I'm saying I always have a little bit of sign language, so heres two ya"

Old 18th Dec 02, 02:10 AM

TheCrossMovement
Send a message via MSN to TheCrossMovement Send a message via Yahoo to TheCrossMovement
Is SCSA really going to be returning for the 10th Anniversary of RAW special which is airing on Tues Jan 14th, 2003??? And if he is, is making a special appearance just for that show, or will he perhaps be a free agent for a while like Steiner was and sign with RAW or Smackdown??

I know the Rock plans on returning to WWE right around the time of Wrestlemania(March 2003), and I know Hogan will come back at least once more before retiring, but I just don't know when.

I've also been hearing a lot of hype concerning a return of Goldberg.

Can anyone shed some light on any of these issues for me please?

Thanks,

TCM

P.S. ****Can any Mod or Admin change this thread to be "the official WWE thread"?? There seems to be enough interest in it and enough posts to keep it alive.
Old 18th Dec 02, 06:18 AM

Leech
Send a message via ICQ to Leech
Quote:
Originally posted by deadman+Dec 17 2002, 08:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deadman @ Dec 17 2002, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Leech@Dec 16 2002, 01:38 PM

First of all man, I know a lot more than you do about situation with him and his wife. I even had the chance to meet this guy through a friend of mine who happens to know him quite well (all of us live in San Antonio). He is not a cry baby and there were reasons that led to him beating up his wife. However, those reason still do not justify the reasons for him beating up his wife and i strongly I do agree with you that he should be should have been given some stronger punishment by the law so that he never does that again. To make a long story short, he alone was not at fault over here. His wife had a very big role to play in this whole "Beating Up" situation.

He had also expressed his displeasure in the way things were going around in the WWE when he was there. The ridiculous storylines, the writers asking him to job to a rookie all added to this. He had mentioned more than a few times to the management that he was not happy the way things were going on with his character and rather than listen to him they turned a deaf ear on him. He walked out once and WWE brought him back. Rather than learn from their mistakes, WWE kept doing making the same mistakes over and over again. This coupled with the situation with his wife was just too much for him to handle, which led to his final walk-out from WWE. Bottomline, he is not a cry-baby, now was he one!

Coming to the second part of your reply, where you say McMahon said that he will not be back, you dont even know the half of it. There is nobody else in WWE other than McMahon who is more desperate to bring back SCSA because of the sagging ratings. The ratings/attendence for the WWE TV shows/house shows are so dismal that they need someone really big to revive these ratings. The only one who can do this is SCSA. No other WWE superstar has a bigger fanbase than SCSA. In fact SCSA's fanbase is bigger than all the WWE superstars - past and present (including Hulk Hogan) put together.

And coming to the part of him not attracting any crowd. I assume that you have not been reading the newspapers. SCSA last signing event at a Circuit City store in Virginia drew a crowd of more than 5000 people. This is more people than WWE has ever been able to get for their house shows recently. He is having another event on December 29th and they have already sold a similar number of tickets for this event.

And as further proof that he is indeed returning back to the WWE (WWE RAW 10th Anniversary Edition n January 14th), WWE has been continuously showing past clips of SCSA in action on all of their RAW shows. WWE has never shown clips of anybody who has fallen out of their graces, for that matter not even mentioned their name on any of their shows. The very fact that SCSA clips are been shown on RAW are a further proof that WWE more than ever is trying to get SCSA back!!!!

And finally a parting Quote from our friend STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN:

"I don't know how good your hearing is, but if you don't understand what I'm saying I always have a little bit of sign language, so heres two ya"

[/b][/quote]
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - Whatever ... I still think he's a butthead -
Old 18th Dec 02, 07:38 AM

Thats your opinion. Each person has his own opinions...no probs with that. But don't go around assuming that just because you have a different opinion about SCSA , everybody else is going to share your opinion. And for that fact I will quote him again......and again....

"I'll kick your ass in your back yard, I'll kick your ass in my back yard, hell I'll kick your ass in anybody out here's back yard"

"Don't take this ass-whoopin personally, son!"
Old 18th Dec 02, 02:39 PM

TheCrossMovement
anyone care to answer my question(s) now??
Old 18th Dec 02, 03:23 PM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
Quote:
P.S. ****Can any Mod or Admin change this thread to be "the official WWE thread"?? There seems to be enough interest in it and enough posts to keep it alive.
@ TCM - Edited topic

/JD

Old 18th Dec 02, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrossMovement@Dec 17 2002, 08:10 PM
Is SCSA really going to be returning for the 10th Anniversary of RAW special which is airing on Tues Jan 14th, 2003??? And if he is, is making a special appearance just for that show, or will he perhaps be a free agent for a while like Steiner was and sign with RAW or Smackdown??

I know the Rock plans on returning to WWE right around the time of Wrestlemania(March 2003), and I know Hogan will come back at least once more before retiring, but I just don't know when.

I've also been hearing a lot of hype concerning a return of Goldberg.

Can anyone shed some light on any of these issues for me please?

Thanks,

TCM

To answer your questions!

1) The probability of SCSA's return on RAW 10th Anniversary Edition is 99.99%. The .01% chance is Royal Rumble. SCSA has already started appearing for autograph sessions and there has been conversations between him and Mr. McMahon on more than one occassion. I will post more news in the coming days. ( I have to talk to a little birdie). And this time SCSA is going to stay a while in WWE. Expect him to have a feud with Big POPPA Pump.

2) Dont expect anything soon as far as Hogan's return is confirmed.

3) The Rock is going to be back in WWE just before Wrestlemania 2003.

4) Expect Goldberg also to make an appearance right before Wrestlemania 2003. Negotiation efforts have already begun between the WWE and Goldberg's agent to get Goldberg to WWE for at least a few appearances. Don't expect Goldberg to be in the WWE for a long period of time. This is just going to be a few TV and Pay-per-view shows.

5) And finally, Wrestlemania being one of WWE's biggest PPV show, you can expect some really great matches...and one of them is going to be............................................The Rock v/s Goldberg!!!!!