BetaONE will rise again!

Old 13th Nov 05, 04:41 PM
BetaONE Supporter

rikytik is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep, I find myself laughing and crying a lot more too.

@ Cyberion. You are obviously a poet and I appreciate your sensitivity.

In the area of humor, I'd like to recount another anecdote. Unicorn recalls well my post back in Feb when I sold our Toronto home, downsized, put stuff in storage and moved my sweetheart to France--permanently--so we could be closer to our young grandchildren who live on the slopes of Mt. Etna, 20 Km north of Catania. The project failed, after Josie began saying she wanted to go "home". Although she was born in France, she considers Toronto home. She had some kind of break down as we headed to Sicily to spend a week with our daughter and young grand kids (now 2 and 6). She wound up incontinent, unable to feed herself, etc. I told my dauhghter we couldn't do the project and I'd head back to Toronto immediately. Within 3 days we were on an Air France Air Bus headed for Toronto, but with Josie's problems I had to take her to the head every little bit. We'd squeeze into the tiny toilet in the jet and do our thing, and squeeze back out. I began to notice people looking at us with either increasingly disapprouving or bemused admiring looks, as the 7 hour flight wore on. They obviously thought we had some sort of fantasy about sex in the airplane toilet--It was fabulous and I enjoyed every time we headed for the head.

Last edited by rikytik : 13th Nov 05 at 04:44 PM.
Old 13th Nov 05, 06:52 PM
eh!!

Cyberion is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Cyberion Send a message via Yahoo to Cyberion
thank you.. its funny.. phrases like "may I please pet your pussy" to my niece means for her to go and find Sophie (her brown fuzzy kittie).

I got a stern look from her cousin, and he realised that I am asking for her kittie and not the other (shows the, nevermind corruption, but the inability to go forward).