BetaONE will rise again!

Old 23rd Nov 05, 04:26 PM

PCTech is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PCTech
Windows XP Manager
Google for winxp-manager. Its a shareware progarm, that optimozies Windows XP... I know what you are thinking, these programs are a dime a dozen, and none of them work. Well i'm here to tell you that this one does work. I recently upgrade my 2800 Barton to a 3700 san deigo, and to begin with I was really disapointed, no true noticable difference in speed, then I re-installed the OS, and still no difference in speed, i was really feeling the disapointment then, but I did some looking and found this nifty little program, I figured hey I get 15days to try it out, and I did and OMG, It made my computer Smokin Fast! Truely when you click Outlook there is no waiting, its boom there, you maybe thinking BIG DEAL, I can do that with some registery editing. And of course you can, but this all in one proggy makes it really simple! The interface can be a little sluggish at times, but overall I would rate this program 4/5

I took off a star, because of the sluggishness of the interface at times when switching to different parts of the program. It is VERY noticable but not a huge pain in the butt!

Below is a link:

main:
http://www.qwerks.com/download/6213/xpmanager.exe
mirror:
http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/1.../xpmanager.exe

Site Quote:
Quote:
Why Should I use WinXP Manager?

Wouldn't you like to Use Windows XP! Windows XP is the most advanced Windows Operating System for home users and professionals alike. But is your Windows XP' size Large? speed Slow? system Insecure? and Unfit to your idea? Now it can be solved!

WinXP Manager is the powerful software tool to tweak and optimize Windows XP, it bundles more than 26 different utilities in one and help your system faster and more stable, secure and personal!

see more here at http://www.winxp-manager.com/xpmanager/index.html
Very nice program
Attached Images
File Type: gif screenshot.gif (19.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by PCTech : 23rd Nov 05 at 04:31 PM.
Old 25th Nov 05, 03:20 AM

Dudelive is an unknown quantity at this point
I just might try this and see if it helps me or not.

Thanks
Dudelive