BetaONE will rise again!

Old 9th Nov 04, 12:41 AM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
Some thing's won't cut it- Racism is the main one :P Not saying anyone has stopped to that low and i know they wouldnt

Old 9th Nov 04, 04:16 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
Screw the fumb duck!

}---
Old 9th Nov 04, 09:14 AM

unicorn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubebuoy
Screw the fumb duck!

}---
Tubbeboy is here. Like a troll but the message is of course empty.

I'm out. There are after all some limits.
Old 9th Nov 04, 10:17 AM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
What I am saying, sweet unicorn, is that first you say let's rise above the ignorance then you make a very ignorant statement that all Americans are stupid. That shows no attempt to rise above whatever emotions you are having and think critically. That is the point I was trying to make.

What I am saying in the second paragraph is that when I point things like this out it is often more trouble than it's worth

/me loves you uni

/JD
Old 9th Nov 04, 10:31 AM

Ah, but if you read it again you see I didn't make that statement. There was an option left open about the "stupid" americans. There might even be more explanations. Theese two were what that came to my mind.

Basically you are right aboth that mother grasp thing. Was this worth it? No. And why take part here? I don't know. "Screw the fumb duck!"... Now I'm out of here.

love... That's nice,
Old 9th Nov 04, 12:05 PM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
Kisses uni

Friends can agree to disagree and still remain friends

Let's go have a together

/JD
Old 9th Nov 04, 09:45 PM
BetaONE Supporter

Tomboy is an unknown quantity at this point
No sane person in the US is going to commit suicide over the results of an election. There is so much inertia in the political system that it usually takes decades to make significant changes. Even the hated tax cuts that the Dems complained about are spread out over 10 years. If the guy was insane, his motivation probably doesn't matter since it would only make sense to him.

Finally, for those like unicorn who prefix American with "stupid" in their conversations, you are only deceiving themselves. Unfortunately, you seem to have bought into the moronic blather that Michael Moore has poisoned many minds with. Americans are neither stupid nor rash in our actions. Although we have the power to have wiped Afghanistan and Iraq off the face of the earth, we preferred to make the "people of these countries" our friends and allies in the fight against terrorism. Removing the Taliban and Sadaam from power was both right and necessary to make progress in defeating terrorism (not to mention the liberation of their peoples). I am a lot more concerned with making these countries into functioning democracies than I am in the temporary villification of America by France, Germany and Russia. Like we usually see in elections, political rhetoric is often loud and shrill in the short term. All will eventually be forgiven and forgotten and we will again be good friends and allies. Until then, just drop the "stupid" and argue your point with facts and proof. Who knows, you might even convince someone you are right.

Tomboy
Old 9th Nov 04, 10:44 PM

Repeatedly you have now proven to neither read all my text nor to understand it. I'll leave you applausing eachother.

Life is just to short for this,
Old 10th Nov 04, 11:05 AM
Administrator

robinwilson16 will become famous soon enoughrobinwilson16 will become famous soon enough
He was probably just some mad person who decided to kill himself and he just happened to be in ground zero

Maybe he got lost, got frustrarated because he couln't find his car so he shot himself

Not the sims unleased I hope
Old 12th Nov 04, 02:49 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn
Tubbeboy is here. Like a troll but the message is of course empty.

I'm out. There are after all some limits.
Hey! Just because I don't use 500 words to go on about some idiot killing himslef doesn't mean he wasn't a fumb ducker! On the other hand, I won't lose any sleep if all John Kerry supporters " Do The Lemming " and follow in this guys footsteps. Or at the very least, move to FRANCE!

They have nice cheese and wine and a guy named "Jock" who sniffs terrorists private parts. Liberals should feel quite at home. Nes Pas?

}---:?