BetaONE will rise again!

Old 15th Dec 03, 01:39 PM

Stringent is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont think he should be tried in his country. He should be brought somewhere else. I think there will be an assatiantion attempt on him to make him look like a Martyr or something to his cause. He of course can be tried by the new Iraqi government.

I don't think he should be killed. To easy IMO, although he deserves death.

Thanks SlickVic78, good point there.
Old 15th Dec 03, 11:10 PM

KingCobra is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KingCobra
I agree with what I heard on the radio today. He should get a trial in Iraq and then be put to death. If he's not tried in Iraq and put to death there for all the people to see they will never get true closure. Plus, his followers with think someday he will rule again.

Edit - Time to move this thread.
Old 16th Dec 03, 12:55 AM
BetaONE Supporter

war59312 has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to war59312 Send a message via AIM to war59312 Send a message via MSN to war59312 Send a message via Yahoo to war59312
Yea, if he gets back into rule some how. Oh shit he escapes in nine days, I have a bad feeling. :P

Then I will personally hunt his ass down and blow him high into the sky.
Counter started: April 2, 2003

Download: http://war59312.admuncher.com/download.shtml
Old 16th Dec 03, 01:21 AM
Administrator

Firefox has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by Flanderz@Dec 14 2003, 01:38 PM
How do they know its HIS DNA though they have as a referance?
The Have the DNA from Uday and Qusay Hussein( spelling) His sons so it is not hard to do DNA Paternity test with almost 100% accuracy in a relatively short time.
Old 16th Dec 03, 02:08 AM

Vividvoid
Send a message via AIM to Vividvoid Send a message via MSN to Vividvoid
All I can show is this...

Old 6th Jan 04, 04:28 AM

disarmUSA
His arrest my be a fictitious temporary moment of relief, but it foretells the coming out of the truth, that will rightly put the the USA on trial for its injustice to humanity with its bullying stand-over tactic methods, and the world who has suffered because of that to get the justice they never ever thought of receiving from this menace to the world, the USA is.

The US political administration is greatly far more evil than the regimes of Saddam Hussein and other so called dictators. The Bush war machine has managed to brainwash the world into accepting their point of view as the only point of view. Conspiracies such 9/11, Afghanistan campaign where more people died as of direct US bombings than the total of deaths of 9/11 (Taliban and OBL were on the CIA pay list during the Soviet/Afghan war), and is the biggest lie perpetrated on humanity being blamed on an innocent man, and the Iran/Iraq war where the USA was supplying WMD to both sides. Put Bush on trial for 9/11.

Many many more acts of terror committed by the USA over a century and 4 years will come to light. The truth is out there, the truth will come out, and Justice will be served like a hot dinner.

I am deeply deeply saddened by what is going on with the capture of Saddam, it's a Media Circus, the only reason USA went into the war with Iraq was not because of the assuring existence of non-existing WMD but merely a major publicity campaign acting as a cover to slowly but surely conquer the entire middle east’s oil reserves, peoples and nations in one big gulp, also exercising a bored army. Killing people in Iraq seems to be a method of tension relief for George W Bush. When will we be relieved when W is taken out for good? Bush is Public Enemy Number 1. So people lets put out this cunt of a "Bush" fire.

Why won't the USA disarm itself of SUPER WMD it has possessed for decades, also disarming real rogue nations such as Israel, and Britain (The sole two causes of the entire middle-east's conflicts and divisions drawn along British instated colonial lines (Kuwait, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and other gulf nations), and Israel that doesn't adhere to numerous multiple UN Security Council resolutions that had been passed since 1948, I sense a double standard when dealing with Arabs and USA's allies. Why won't Israel sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, and dismantle the nuclear and ballistic missile weapons it posses that were directly passed on it by the USA.
Old 6th Jan 04, 10:52 AM
BetaONE Supporter

GSD is an unknown quantity at this point
@disarmUSA

any unmarked black helicopters flying around your head?

lmfao
Old 6th Jan 04, 10:58 AM
BetaONE Supporter

GSD is an unknown quantity at this point
@Dis

Your syntax is definatly yank.....There is an election this year. VOTE...ya did vote last time didnt ya??

lmmfao
Old 6th Jan 04, 04:48 PM
Administrator

JacKDynne will become famous soon enoughJacKDynne will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JacKDynne
Quote:
will be served like a hot dinner
I like the salisbury steak with mashed potatoes, corn and cherry pie. Maybe a banana split blizzard from Dairy Queen as desert as well - we could have a sundae fight and call it a desert storm

/JD