BetaONE will rise again!

Old 13th Jul 03, 01:53 PM
BetaONE Supporter

italiano is an unknown quantity at this point
I posted this elswhere... but I feel that it is important to see.

So I have posted it here again...

Feel free to move it if it is in the wrong place !!!

Just came across this, it is excellent.
I am using it now..

It works through proxies etc to hide IP's and also has encription.

hand on heart, as i speak i am downloading a file as I speak at 1.22mbps..

No joking !!

GoTo :http://www.earthstation5.com/homeweb.html

You MUST give this a go !!!

They have an excellent forum which is available from inside the
program, and huge proxy lists to load, updated daily

Some more interesting news:

This is a message from the the person who has set up this p2p:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have taken everything into account and believe me that we have more than one provider for bandwidth, local loops, satellite, and router gateways. There is enough competition in the market that if one goes down, 5 more links pop right up. Its set up to show them really who is in control. Again, we have taken everything into account. We could have released the streaming a while ago, but we needed to make sure that our security was 100%. The RIAA may have power in the US, but they mean nothing in Palestine. As long as we follow the local Palestinian laws, we are okay.

Perhaps in Iran the government closed someone down. That was probably a political favor. Even in India or far east Asia, to close somebody down (internet), its a court matter, with specific emphasis on the local laws of that country, and not a political matter. Politicians dont have judicial or executive powers. In the US, its enough that the RIAA says 'close them down' and you get closed. Here, it takes 20 years in court, and even then, they lose cause what I am doing is legal here.

Its legal to smoke pot in Holland. If somebody is talking about smoking grass on the internet from Holland to someone in the United States, that is legal (for the person in Holland) however it is illegal and a crime in the United States. The person who he was talking to (in the US) could be arrested. I repeat, we are doing NOTHING ILLEGAL.

Back in the Napster days, just 2 years ago, you all were downloading non-stop on 56k, and didnt think you were doing anything illegal. The RIAA won a local (US) court fight against Napster and all of a sudden the entire world has to accept that bullshit? The US makes laws for the US, not for the world.

We all heard how Hillary "The Bitch" Rosen of the RIAA wants to write the IRAQI COPYRIGHT LAW. Its time people stood up and told her to faq off.

The RIAA has done an excellent job at convincing everybody that they are all criminals for doing P2P. Get over it already. You are not criminals.

So again, I am not worried. The RIAA knows that we have the capacity to ruin everything they've worked for over the last couple of years. They know that we have the finance to do basically anything we want. I mean where on this internet can you find a place where you get streamed movies for free? Our program was built so that not even packet shapers can stop ES5 traffic. Our security was planned from the beginning. I'd love for them to announce that they turn one link off. That would make us that much more popular.

They would announce to the world "Hey we turned ES5 streams off" and then the same day we would burst from another gateway a gigabyte of bandwidth of free movies, live PPV events for free, etc., from auxillary links making them look like total idiots. They are always welcome to come to Jenin or Gaza

We also have passive burstable links, already connected with designated local loop lines that nobody knows about and are waiting to be used, plus we have wireless connections and on top of that we have sattelite backup.

There isnt anything they can do about direct downloads and streams. We plan to re educate the entire P2P community. Stop thinking that you guys are criminals. What we are doing is LEGAL.

Cheers,
SharePro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has huge servers in the Middle east (Palastine)

He is even streaming the latest movies at phenominal speeds
these can be accessed from within the ES5 program.

At this moment i am downloading 2 700mb (you guess) avi files from this p2p
network and my speeds are approx averaging 1.5mb per second (I have a 2mb dsl connection)

Whats more my connection is stealthed .......

This is a group of Rich Middle east people who hate RIAA !!!!

What more can I say

TRY it OUT....

Click file below to see a screenshot (open with word pad)
Old 13th Jul 03, 03:43 PM
M.I.A.

Zone-MR will become famous soon enoughZone-MR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zone-MR
On their P2P app I could not find much, perhaps I am doing something wrong.

But I checked their streaming page (http://213.152.119.5/movies/), and it is simply amazing. There are more links to movies in their forums. I click any movie, and get a WMV stream at a very acceptable quality.

This has left me extreemely intrigued. It is almost too good to be true, yet it works. Bandwidth isnt free, in fact it is very expensive. Someone needs to be covering the expenses, what is their source of revenue?

Copyright issues are one thing, but I do not see how these people can sustain a service like this for technical reasons after they get some popularity. If this doesnt dissapear soon, its a dream come true.
Old 13th Jul 03, 03:59 PM
BetaONE Supporter

italiano is an unknown quantity at this point
They are in a region of the world that is extremly rich

(Rich arabs etc)...

If you do a search for the latest movies, they are all there..

Believe me !!!

You need to remember that they have only been going for a few weeks.

I really like the stealth mode...Its sort of comforting that you can download through proxy SSL's...

I did this today and it was the fastest downloads that i ever got via a p2p application..

I only found out about this software today because because I got p**** off with emule/and edonkey...

Despite using peerguardian and IP filter they still found out that I was downloading an ancient old film !!!!

Not secure enough...
Old 14th Jul 03, 05:47 AM

billybob3
Send a message via AIM to billybob3 Send a message via MSN to billybob3
Shouldn't this be in FILE SHARING?

@DoG, try not to delete this one, k?

Old 14th Jul 03, 05:56 AM
BetaONE Supporter

MinnesotaKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope it takes off. Thanks for the info.
Old 16th Jul 03, 12:35 PM

KingCobra is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KingCobra
@italiano - Cleaning house I erased the post you made about this in File Swapping and Online Media. It didn't have any replies and I'll replace it with this one. I'd also like to point out that there is another post on the front page, so nobody should overlook it. Thanks for the NEWS!

Moving from Chit Chat to File Swapping and Online Media