BetaONE will rise again!

Old 29th Apr 02, 10:48 PM

jtk
I am useing Serv-u 3 build 3.0.0.16 cracked works fine but i cant delete users tried everything anybody any good ideas.jtk
Old 30th Apr 02, 11:35 PM
BetaONE Supporter

Cactus is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,

I'm used ServU 4 myself, and I don't know if the earlier versions are working in the same way, but here is what U could try:

In the settings of the domain you can set the domain type. You can eighter let ServU store it in the registry, or write it into .ini files. If you choose the .ini file methode, you can easaly edit the .ini files that are stored in the program folder of ServU, and you can delete the users you don't need anymore. First unload ServU, and of course make a backup of the .ini files before editing it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Cactus
Old 21st May 02, 02:46 PM

Leech
Send a message via ICQ to Leech
Hmm .. Did you go to users, not the name in the user section but the users section itself, if you go their and see the screen on the right with all of them listed, hightlight the one you want to delete and right then select delete user or just hightlight and push the delete button on the keyboard.

If that dose'nt work I would suggest upgrading to 4.0.0.4 - I am using it now and it works like gold