BetaONE will rise again!

Old 23rd Mar 03, 12:00 PM

redkitty
Just no pleasing some people, is there? Well, you can lead a horse to the H2O.... None so blind....Silk purse before pearls, and all that sort of thing.

Oh, yes, and ignorance is bliss, I hear.

I've been trying to keep it light, but these are serious matters and I can see I'm not talking to a serious person, so I'm out of here.
Old 23rd Mar 03, 02:03 PM

unicorn is on a distinguished road
Just a plain question to Leech:

In the quoted poem - Am I supposed to replace Bin Laden with Saddam? And with any civilian Iraq farmer, clerk, kid or mother at the same time? Ah, maybe that's not very important (except of for those getting hit by something theese days) for the moment - I wonder who will be the next one found guilty of tearing the twin towers down.

Note: I find Saddam a bastard and really think it would be a favour to Iraque and the rest of the world if he vaporised. I guess we have the same opinion there.
Old 24th Mar 03, 02:50 AM

Leech
Send a message via ICQ to Leech
Quote:
Originally posted by .unicorn@Mar 23 2003, 10:03 AM
Just a plain question to Leech:

In the quoted poem - Am I supposed to replace Bin Laden with Saddam? And with any civilian Iraq farmer, clerk, kid or mother at the same time? Ah, maybe that's not very important (except of for those getting hit by something theese days) for the moment - I wonder who will be the next one found guilty of tearing the twin towers down.

Note: I find Saddam a bastard and really think it would be a favour to Iraque and the rest of the world if he vaporised. I guess we have the same opinion there.
Basically it is just to remind people of the reason this all started - Hussein helped fund 911 and he helped pull it off , I feel he knows where Bin Laden is and should tell us .. he is a mad man and needs to be taught not to play games ..

he will pay and I hope people don't forget the reason for this all starting .. God Bless America !!
Old 24th Mar 03, 07:13 AM

unicorn is on a distinguished road
Then it's to bad the US stopped the resolution in UN again Iraq back in 1988. (If UN is weak it's because important members throughout the years have looked more to own interestes than to the interest of mankind as a whole.)
The *whole* thing started with World Trade Center? I don't think so, nothing is that easy to explain. And if so - after having killed thousands in Iraq - who will be the next one guilty to September 11?

If there is a God - why not let him bless it all...