BetaONE will rise again!

Old 30th Oct 02, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Jarod888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Jarod888
It seems to me that after I installed MSN 5 the scroll part of the mouse disappears, but it only happens on certain things, like if i tried to move my mouse position in this topic as i type it. Let me explain, i can move my mouse, oh by the way it is a pad, on a laptop, and see every where it goes around the edge of my screen, if there isnt anything open i can see it everywhere. For instance last night i was using nero to burn a cd, using the drag and drop method, but when i would go to move the file i could no longer see the position of the mouse, i just had to guess where to drop it. same here as i am typing if i go to move the mouse, ican see it all around the edges, everywhere but inside this box. anything that has a "box" like this topic posting or the new compilation window in nero the mouse gets lost. it is very annoying.. I have tried uninstalling msn 5 still no luck.. damn wierd aint it...

Old 30th Oct 02, 11:44 PM
Chazzer

So this is only happenin in Nero? Or what? If it is a laptop it might be some issue there with the mouse try lookin at your mouse options and try to configure it differently in there, and if there isn`t try usin one of the older MSn, I take it u didin`t have the issue before then just go back to MSN 4.7 then!
Old 31st Oct 02, 05:41 AM
Administrator

Jarod888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Jarod888
no actually it is with all open windows, like if i was responding to this post, and say i noticed that i didnt capitalize the "n" at the beginning of the sentence, instaead of just being able to move the mouse position to there it is invisable, the mouse moves i just dont know where it is, i have to guess.. and it seems to me that it also was happening w/ 4.7, i uninstalled 5 and rein 4.7 still same problem. the mouse pointer is invisable on any type of scoll window, like this responce box..