BetaONE will rise again!

Old 27th Apr 07, 07:58 PM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
Fresh Blood Needed!
Many of you will remember this site in it's heyday when there were new beta builds of XP leaking onto the scene every other day and office 2003 was leaking allmost as fast. We had literally thousands of visitors per day and hundreds of new posts and threads sprouting up.
Since then, however, things have fallen extremely quiet here -despite the high profile release of beta, and final, operating systems, security products and office suites.

Most of the older crew and posters have moved on with their real lives, either with marriage, leaving school or just plain out growing the scene (though quite what this says about us real old time farts who are still here i dread to think!).

We need to re-infuse the site with new, though not neccassarily, young blood. We need enthusiastic new news posters, beta testers and even newbies to resurrect the site. If you feel you can spare a few hours a week chasing reporting on new software, giving your views on new or old software or just plain need some help then join up and drop a crew member a PM.

Feeling brave? Want to have your say? Then go for it, we all started at the same level- as n00b's!

Old 28th Apr 07, 05:36 PM
BetaONE Supporter

moen is an unknown quantity at this point
So where do the left-over betaone members go instead?
Myself, I still chech betaone more often that others.
I am not sure whether it is proper, here, to mention other similar places, but i also check freaks place. That is a site that really has picked up.
Why can't betaone be into the same variety?
moen
Old 29th Apr 07, 02:25 AM
Administrator

DoG will become famous soon enoughDoG will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to DoG Send a message via MSN to DoG Send a message via Yahoo to DoG
There are no 'left over' BetaONE members, you are all still members . I'm not talking about removing existing members i'm talking about getting fresh points of view, fresh opinions and new faces in here. Maybe even regenerate some of the interest that used to be shown here

Old 3rd Jul 07, 07:33 PM
BetaONE Supporter

war59312 has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to war59312 Send a message via AIM to war59312 Send a message via MSN to war59312 Send a message via Yahoo to war59312
Yeah would be nice, like you said most of us have moved on or simply no longer have the time.

I believe I was in middle school when we started all of this and now I have been in college for over 5 years. Now I have a job and a real life.
Counter started: April 2, 2003

Download: http://war59312.admuncher.com/download.shtml
Old 8th Aug 07, 11:43 AM
Administrator

BearCat will become famous soon enoughBearCat will become famous soon enough
bump ...
What to say, what to do ?

----ooO-(_)-Ooo----
Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.

Old 9th Aug 07, 12:20 AM
eh!!

Cyberion is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Cyberion Send a message via Yahoo to Cyberion
I think its evolved.. this is a place where friends get together and chat about bleeding edge technology, and if you work in the biz, giving little glimpses to feed the hype is always appreciated. If you have artwork, post that with a detail of filters used, etc. Respectfully there is always some connection!

Last edited by Cyberion : 9th Aug 07 at 12:30 AM.
Old 26th Mar 08, 09:22 AM
Administrator

BearCat will become famous soon enoughBearCat will become famous soon enough
It has been close to a year since this tread started,
many have read it, but not many have responded.

The status remains:
We need enthusiastic new news posters, beta testers and even newbies to resurrect the site.

----ooO-(_)-Ooo----
Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.