BetaONE will rise again!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th Feb 05, 12:50 PM

PCTech is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PCTech
.Net or PHP?
or both? I was wondering should I learn the .net language just because its whats next and up coming? or should I learn php or both .net and php? I want to make windows apps, but I want to make web apps also that will interface with the windows apps! I hope thats not confusing. Would I be better off with vb.net or c# or what? I am a VB6 programmer so I know nothing of the .net structure! likewise nothing of the php syntax either! What language should I learn? Again I want to develope stand alone windows apps and apps that interface with windows and the web! I know that for just windows apps I would have to use something other than php, but which .net language? HELP! I'm confusing my self! I know from the link below that php is 'learn able' and I found it useful, but didn't answer all my questions!

http://www.betaone.net/forum/thread-15562.html
Please help,

Thanks,
~PCT