BetaONE will rise again!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th Feb 05, 03:05 AM
Chopped Liver

tubebuoy is on a distinguished road
Death By Enema!
Woman Accused of Giving Lethal Sherry Enema

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas woman has been indicted for criminally negligent homicide for causing her husband's death by giving him a sherry enema, a police detective said on Wednesday.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, gave Michael Warner two large bottles of sherry on May 21, which raised his blood alcohol level to 0.47 percent, or nearly six times the level considered legally drunk in Texas, police detective Robert Turner in Lake Jackson, Texas, told the Houston Chronicle.

"We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said. "These were at least 1.5-liter bottles."

Warner, 58, was said to have an alcohol problem and received the wine enema because a throat ailment left him unable to drink the sherry, Turner told the newspaper.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2005020310360002978933&dt=20050203103 600&w=RTR&coview=

Disclaimer: Joking about death is, I realize, a touchy subject to say the least. I want to make it clear I mean no disrespect to you who may have had loved ones suffer a similar fate. My most sincere prayers go out to ALL who have acquired ultimate peace through alcoholic enemas.

May the plug be with you!

TuBeOuT!