BetaONE will rise again!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31st Jan 05, 06:19 AM

RadiationBoy
Send a message via AIM to RadiationBoy Send a message via MSN to RadiationBoy Send a message via Yahoo to RadiationBoy
web programing
hey ya'll. well i've decided i want to get into web programing languages. got any suggestions on php vs asp? i was pretty much figuring on learn php and sql databases and probably a few other things to go a long with that. maybe what i really want is some good resources. does anyone know of some really good books? I pick up languages pretty fast, especially if I have a project i'm working on. but some kind of referance book would be nice, any suggestions? thanks a lot for any feedback. I was way into all this shit a while back but then i kind of fell out of computers and now i feel completly lost,there is so much new shit. anyway i'd like to learn please help LOL

rad