BetaONE will rise again!

Old 5th Mar 07, 01:58 AM

SIRCOOKS is an unknown quantity at this point
Outlook adresses where abouts
My windows installation is corrupted, and i managed to pull the hd out of the comp to try and save a few things. But what i really want to save is my microsoft outlook emaill address and everything else that was in there, can any one advise how i would go about searching for those items, any advice would help...thanks
Old 5th Mar 07, 02:35 AM
BetaONE Supporter

rikytik is an unknown quantity at this point
It's a file that's called Outlook.pst It's going to be in Documents and Settings/Your user name/Local Settings/Application Data/Microsoft/Outlook.

I'd use your file recovery program and search for "*.pst" or "outlook.pst". You should be able to find it ok.

After you get up and running, go to Microsofts download page and get their Outlook back up program. It will save a copy of the pst file automatically, or as you decide to another disk or partition.

Last edited by rikytik : 5th Mar 07 at 02:38 AM.